Departure / arrival
Meeting place near the office on Artillerias 53-1. We are going to check in 20-30 minutes before departure. In case of delay please kindly warn, because we will all be waiting for you, so come in advance !!!
|Shift in the camp||Departure time||Arrival time|
21.10 at 16.00 there
26.10 at 17.30 - 18.00 back
23.12 at 16.00 there
28.12 at 17.30 - 18.00 back
10.03 at 16.00 there
15.03 at 17.30 - 18.00 back
Self-delivery of children to the camp and back is not welcome. violates the organization of the camp. Requests to disembark the child “on the road” are not welcome. violate the organization of the camp.
What is required to participate?
- Help from the family doctor.
- For foreigners insurance policy of the European sample.
- The contract between the Resource center and the parent: a contract for residents of Latvia in the state language, a contract in Russian for foreign participants.
- A completed questionnaire about the child.
- Copy of parent’s passport.
- A copy of the birth certificate of the child.
- Attending parent meetings is highly recommended!
To reserve a place, you must:
Fill out the questionnaire and the contract (see previous paragraph), send us to email@example.com.
After receiving the documents, we will send an invoice for prepayment, after paying the invoice, the place is considered reserved.
For electronic registration follow the link below.
Follow the information on facebook
Information by phone: +371 29664039, +371 29538634
We are going on the road!
Training independence begins with the camp fees! It is very important that the child, if possible, himself collected bag! This will help him to better navigate things and take care of himself! The better the child is self-organized, the easier it is for him everywhere! How to do it correctly you can read here.
What to take to the camp:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shower towel
- Beach towel
- Repellent against mosquitoes and insects
- Hair dryer, gum, hairpins (for long hair)
- Water bottle
- 7 panties
- 7 pairs of socks
- headdress (required!)
- sports uniform
- clothes for playing in the forest (comfortable and not new)
- clothes for a period of 7 days
- Street for the weather (3 pairs!)
- Room (slippers)
- Sports (in warm seasons)
- Beach (slaps, sandals)
- Favorite game
- Favorite toy
- Favorite disc with movies / cartoons
- Mascot from home.
Do not take!
expensive mobile phones (contact with parents every three days at after lunch time)
pocket money (they will not be required)
food (buns, chocolate, cookies, etc.)
game consoles, tablets, PSP (they will not be required)
objects potentially carrying a threat to the health or life of children (knives, pyrotechnics, etc.)
The safety of your children is very important to us. The criterion of security is the ability to comply with the rules of co-existence. Subject to non-observance of general rules, violation of discipline, direct / indirect threat to the safety of one’s own or someone else’s physical / psychological health, the child may be expelled from the group without a refund.
Cookies, buns, chocolate, soft drinks and other provisions are forbidden to take to the camp! otherwise take at all! We have enough food, children are not hungry! But the negative effects of “stash” a lot!
Our task is to provide the best conditions for rest and development of the child, the task of the parent is to inform us about the possible difficulties of the child. Let’s make our cooperation enjoyable!